Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Week 2

Well, week 1 was a success. I lost 6 pounds in a week! A record for me. Hopefully it wasn't a fluke and doesn't back this week :)

One of the oddest experiences is grocery shopping. When I go in, I don't normally need anything in the aisles, just the perimeter sections. I used to always go up and down every aisle, then wrap around. Now it's just produce, meats, dairy. (I get my whole grains from the natural food store next door, but even still, it's just 1 or 2 things). Thankfully this week wasn't quite as painful as last in terms of grocery bills!

I've found a few meals that I've really loved. A breakfast wrap and fish tacos are definite faves. The homemade salsa was really good and I put it on everything! I'll start posting recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment